Feedraider allows you to lasso the interesting parts of the web for your viewing pleasure on a single page
(1) Gather feeds
(2) Create a page
= stay updated and save time!
= feeds on your blog/website easily!
1. Bookmark web pages
2. Browse favorites on your spare time
3. Miss out on important headlines and eventually forget half the places you bookmarked
1. Collect (RSS) feeds from your favorite web pages
2. Create a page that automatically brings news from your favorite sources
3. Catch up to all relevant information in less time than before
Feedraider is a service created in September 2006 by Jussi Vaihia, a Finn passionate about creating valuable Web experiences.
Feedraider exists to filter the information overflow by remixing the web using aggregation, search and other techniques to save the end user time in their daily endeavours.
In June 2009 feedraider got a major upgrade, v2.0, and tongue in cheek dubbed itself as the place where "We Eat Internets
In October 2010 v3.0 introduced a lean, bare-bones setup with an improved search and topical -views.